Saturday, May 05, 2007

Introduction

Hello Old Friends,

I am Sachin, and I am also contributing my bit to the blogging community on net. I am going to come straight to the point. I will be posting about my experiments with life and its various aspects. I includes almost everything in this Universe (and beyond...)

I have started this blog to find people who have similar interests like me. And blogging is a very great way to share with people. It was always my habit not to share with people, and it led to many good and bad (but interesting) results. I almost always get the same comment from my acquaintances when I open up before them - "Sachin, I never imagined that you would be like this." Its not new to me, so I am never surprised on hearing it... But somehow I obtain pleasure when I get this comment...

I am like this only.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All *you* do is keep changing your blog URL. Indeed.