Saturday, May 26, 2007

Never neglect the small

Thats a lesson which I had to learn the harder way. I always wanted to stay friends with the popular and those who are in lime-light. But in this, I neglected those who wanted to be friends with me, and whom I considered lowly and sub-standard.

But now I realize my mistake, and I am repenting for my actions. Those, after whom I always ran, never gave me any happiness and me always feel dejected. And I was stupid enough to deject those who were standing with open arms for me. Now I want to be with them, but Time won't give me the same chance again. I missed all those happier moments, which I could have experienced. But now I will never repeat the same mistake again, and just by saying and thinking this I start to get happier. It is so because those whom you consider lowly, but who want to spend time with you, If you remain with them then you automatically get happy from their happiness. I think thats the very definition of pure happiness, to be happy on seeing someone else happy. Its totally unconditioned and selfless. Its about loving your brothers and sisters.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Xachin

Hi
my name is mina from Iran . Today I saw your blog and I'm very glad that read your text.I hope you can continue and I can read your toppics every day.

see you soon - mina

Sachin Tewari said...

Thank you very much Mina. I will try to continue, and I am sure with your support I will.

Piyush Yadav said...

Mina jee, will you please re-appear.

Anonymous said...

Profound words Xachin. If only others would hear them. :)

Mitchell Capps said...

In truth we should never neglect those who we believe to be lower. That's a never neglectable principle of mine. Love everyone. It's a beautiful thing. An especially important thing to do is when you realize the mistake of forgetting about those people who are "lowlier" and we begin to spend time with them, we musn't ever feel ashamed around them even if "higher" people decide they want to be friends with us again.